Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ruiz Pérez; Family Descendance


My paternal last name, Ruiz comes from Spain, they arrived in the United States sometime in the 1800s. My maternals’ side of the family, Pérez came from France. My mothers’ great grandmother was called Carmen Onelia Torres Caratini. They came into the United States through Ellis Island in about the 1800s.
Most of my paternal and maternal family today is spread throughout the United States, Europe and Puerto Rico. Since Puerto Rico is a common wealth of the United States we have no immigration problems when going to the U.S. The one’s that live in the United States are legal residents so they aren’t going to have any problems with immigration in the United States. I do not know much about my European descendants, but I don’t think they have issues with the immigration law when coming to the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment