Friday, February 18, 2011

Classmates Blogs;

Stephanie ; I liked the fact that her family heritage blog wasn't boring. It keeps interested in reading, because it doesn't only talk to you about her family and where they came from. It asks you about your family heritage and makes you think about it.


Nelsharry ; I very much agree with what Nelsharry said about "What if something went on in the States and they had to come in Latin America?" That is something the United States should really think about, because I'm positive they would not like to be treated as less than other people.


Alysha ; I have to say that Alysha was right Rita was doing nothing wrong just trying to help her sister, which I think is what anyone would do. Just for reporting it they found out she was an illegal immigrant and deported her. It was very unfair.


Hector P. ; I found interesting how his last names (Porrata-Doria) were separated and then they came together. Also how Porrata were the lower class (slaves) in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment